Hi, I'm Beth. It is an honor to capture memories. Photos bring laughter, tears, and stories. They hold moments of time. It is a privilege to be in a profession adding to the time capsule of your memories--of who you are right now, of how you live, laugh, and love the people you are photographed with.
A bit about about me:
- I am married with three girls, one of whom has significant special needs and has rocked our world in all the good ways. Here, I am with the "two littles", one of whom is now taller than me.
- I have been shooting for 7+ years and, admittedly, I still avoid Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms much to the chagrin of this industry.
- a good cup of coffee with friends
- reading, particularly CS Lewis, Bonhoeffer, or a good suspense
- travelling--beaches, forests, mountains, little towns near and far
- home and garden scheming
When it comes to photography, I love:
- Capturing everyday moments: reading books, playing games, swinging, sledding, baking cookies or hanging out at the beach, to name a few.
- Working with clients to reflect who they are.
- Looking for new ways of seeing everyday life in a different light.
Wedding and Engagement, Portraiture, Events, Lifestyle and Landscape photography based in the Twin Cities, MN.
Affiliate Photographer, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep 2016-2018
Member of Professional Photographers of America.